This coming Sunday, September 16th, is the 15th Annual Del Mar Power Paddle - a fundraiser to support the Del Mar Lifeguard Association. The SFC Swim Team and all of their Coaches will have a strong showing as they will be competing in the 1 mile swim!
In addition to the 1-mile ocean race, there is a 250 yd swim & 500yd swim for the younger kids as well as Stand-Up Paddle Board and Prone races. The races begin at 8:00am at the Powerhouse Park, 1658 Coast Blvd, Del Mar. Please consider coming out to support SFC Swim!
With already a ton of SFC'ers ready for the swim, feel free to join the fun!
For details and to register click here:
Below are some of the race activities:
- One Mile Swim: Open to all ages. Beach start and finish. Age group awards.
- Youth (10 and under) 250 Yard Swim. Beach start and finish. Awards for all participants!
- Youth (12 and under) 500 Yard Swim. Beach start and finish. Age group awards.
- Stand Up Paddle and Prone Race: 2 mile and 4 mile. Open to all ages. Age group awards.
- Junior Waterman Challenge. Paddle, Swim & Run. Bracket style racing. Overall winner awards boys and girls. Open to youth 14 years old and under *paddle boards provided*
- Food & Cheer
- Raffle with lots of prizes
- Live Music
Should be a blast, See you there!