Week 6 Preview
For the second week in a row, the SFC Eagles (5-0) will step out of the Coastal League and challenge an East County power in Grossmont (1-3). Last week the Eagles came out victorious 28-14 against a tough opponent in Mt. Miguel. Heading into the final game of the year, SFC is averaging 331.8 rushing yards per game led by RB Stephen Britton and QB Thomas Greupner; behind a tenacious offensive line.
This week’s matchup will be a tough test on all fronts for the Eagles as they travel to Grossmont HS for the final game of this wild 2021 Spring season. John Maffeti of the San Diego Union Tribune is predicting a close game that may come down to one possession. Grossmont is averaging 326.8 passing yards per game led by QB Justin Brown who has thrown for 1,195 yards and 8 TDs. Come out and support your Eagles as we wrap up this year and celebrate our seniors.
Special Note: Grossmont High school has permitted 100 students to attend the SFC Football game at Grossmont on Friday, April 16, at 7:00 pm (free of charge). Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from the game.
- Watch live on SFCtv.net
- Download the Talon App for live scoring, and all other media content
Grossmont Spectator Protocols
- All fans must practice social distancing and masks must be worn at all times. Fans will be allowed to bring in food and drink. Concessions will not be available.
- Seating on the West side of the stadium. Fans enter and exit from the south Visitors’ entrance. Signs will be posted marking ticket booths, visitors, and home entrances.
- Visitors use restrooms located on the South side of the stadium. Gates will open at 5:45 pm. Visiting spectators will not be allowed to pass from one side to the other and must stay off of the field and marked areas on the track.
- Visitor parking is located in the student lot in front of the school at Murray Drive and Water Street.The Grossmont League and CIF prohibits the use of noise-makers such as cowbells, air horns, and other mechanical noisemakers at any league event.